Photography Articles by Paul Sandy
There are currently three articles here. More will follow 'in due course' (as L.S. Caton might say):
Money for Nothing? (Using 'stock' picture libraries (aka agencies) from a photographer's perspective)
Photography is like fishing (there are tiddlers, specimens, different techniques applicable depending on the quarry, a lot of waiting and, of course, ones that get away! read the article & see if you agree!)
A brief article about my Within a Mile exhibition
Note that the pages for longer articles have an extra option in the menu on the left to hide the menu, thus giving a full width page for your enhanced reading pleasure! The 'wide' article pages have links at the top and bottom to restore the menu to enhance your navigational capabilities.
In the future, this page is also where links to further articles will appear. Possible future titles include:
- Websites for photographers
- Golden Hours - are they all they are cracked up to be?
- "I would rather take a unique picture in a relatively unknown place than a 'better' picture in a well-visited and well-photographed famous beauty spot." Discuss ...
- Film versus digital - convenience over quality?
- EOS 20D now or wait for 1Ds Mark II (thereby allowing time for mortgage application)?
If you have a preference for which article comes next, please let me know!